The Pride Parade - Sitges Ultimate Pride Party!
The main parade takes place on Saturday the 9th of July. It is set to be the highlight of the Pride Festivities.
If you have ever been to Sitges for last years Pride or for Carnival or Fiesta Mayor, then you know that this town parties like no other! This year's Gay Pride Sitges Parade will be no different. Already many of the bars, clubs and gay businesses are busy planning the theme for their floats. The streets of Sitges will come alive from 7pm!
More than 60,000 people attended the Sitges Pride in 2011...and we expect many more in 2011, especially when people experienced the amazing atmosphere during the Saturday evening parade! It was magical... no where else in Europe can you find such an intimate parade where you are part of the celebration...not just a spectator!
This year the parade takes place one hour later at 7pm, so it should be a little coller than last year.. but not that much!
- Where: Leaves from Av.Sofia and down through Psg. Ribera returning to Psg. Maritim
- When: Sat 9th July - From 7pm Until late with after party on the promenade
- Price: Free
Check out the photos from previous Parade..
Watch this amazing Video that captured the essence of Sitges Pride in 2011.
- The White Party
- Party on the Promenade
- Beach Fashion Show
- Mr Gay Pride Sitges 2011
- Miss Drag Queen Sitges 2011
- Decadanse - Party in the Park - Saturday
- The Main Parade
- Bears Pride Party at Organic
- The Black Party
- Circuit Pre Party - Sunday Tea Dance on the Beach
- Closing Party
- Art and Cultural Events
- Private Parties and Bar/Club Events